Hopefully this gets better - I'm already irritated with the MC. LOL
She has to answer 2 questions correctly. Second question is what is her best friends cell phone number? Correct answer would be I don't know. Who memorizes phone numbers other than the house/main phone? And it takes me years to memorize that. I never even had a boyfriends number memorized. I always have phone numbers written down.
Sent to Go by The Wheel, roll again: 2 (double 1's)
Chance: Who? Read a mystery or detective story or a book with the word "who" in the title.
Doubles, roll again: 5
7. Read a book that has a house on the cover, or that is related to something unique about your community (for example, if your community has a strawberry festival, read a book with strawberries on the cover).
Rolled a 6
21. The cat: Be the cat. Read whatever the hell you want
pocket that kitty.
Roll again: 3
24 BL: You will spin the Wheel Decide
Which apparently does not like the Opera browser. I will return with results when I get to a different browser.
I may need to re-read the first one, but these books seem to be a bit disjointed sometimes.
1. Author is a woman : League of Dragons by Naomi Novik
8. Author's last name begins with the letters E, F, G, or H. : Winter in Eden by Harry Harrison
13. Author is a man : Return to Eden by Harry Harrison
22. Set in Asia: The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson
26. Part of a series that is more than 5 books long: Prelude to Foundation by Isaac Asimov
36. Set in Central or South America: Darkness and Dawn by Andre Norton
55. Is more than 500 pages long: The Godfather by Mario Puzo
63. Cover is more than 50% blue: The New Policeman by Kate Thompson
95. Memoir : In the Rift by Marion Zimmer Bradley
96. From your favorite genre: The Sundial by Shirley Jackson
100. Let BL pick it for you: post 4 choices and read the one that gets the most votes!
April 27, 2019
I was waiting, but it looks like not a lot of takers for this post. Out of 10 votes, it's 7 for Dragons of Winter Night and 1 each for the other three.
I'm almost done with my current book, so I'll leave the final count til then, but it looks like we have a winner!
April 24, 2019
Choose my next read book buddies!
After the Varney fiasco, I'm taking a break before letting you guys pick my next book. LOL
However, I have a question for a librarian about adding books.
This one wasn't listed, even though I'm fairly certain I came across it here.
If it's a self published book, who do I put in as the Publisher if there's no publisher listed?
The author, or Amazon Digital Services LLC ?